Mittwoch, 27. März 2013

new stuff

Hello Beauties!








I had a really calm weekend. I stayed at my boyfriends place ( He still lives at home) and the only thing I had to do: be friendly and eat :D

On Saturday I met one of my best friends Swaantje. We just wanted to drink some coffee first, but the seats were already taken, so we went outside and drunk 3 cups of hot wine. Like you maybe can imagine, we were then in a really good mood XD
With the alcohol inside us we went shopping. We have not that much money, but this time we didn`t cared. It was so much fun! Anyway, it`s better not to do it that often.

Here is what I got:

 A leopard-tunic. I think it`s really Gyaru and actually looks like one of the Japanes Brands.
 My New Yorker haul in one pic. I really wanted a blazer for ages now. Also got a black top with a bow and this kind of -pink glittering hole- sweater. I think it will fit good to one of my LizLisa skirts

 I saw this top and had to get it. The print says it all.
Will wear it for clubbing, cause the back is open.
New shoes. You can't see it in the picture, but the colour is more pink and will fit perfekt to my new brown LizLisa dress.

Here a picture from Swaantje with our hot wine:



I also saw my parents on Sunday, went to University on Monday and had Cocktails with friends in the evening.



My drink is the blue one. It`s called Smurf XDDD



Just one casual Outfitpic from Monday.(Universitychic XD):


Sweater: Molly Bracken
Skirt: LizLisa
Shoes: Deichmann
Bag: Tamaris
Scarf: Tally Weijl

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen