Montag, 15. April 2013

It`s finally Spring!





Hello to all my Beauties!

I had an amazing weekend. We have finally Spring in Germany <3 I love it!! I waited for a long time. Now I can wear all my dresses and skirts and ponchos ;) All the grey clouds and cold air made me depressed.

I stayed in my hometown for two days (Friday and Saturday). I visited my parents with my bf. I just show you a casual Outfit. My Mum doesn`t like Gyaru or any other Japanese Fashion Style. So I had to wait till Sunday. On Sunday I was able to wear one of my Liz Lisa dresses ^^

The Sunday Outfit:
Asurocks wrote an entry about Android Apps for picture editing. I downloaded some and I`m now a real fan from Pixlr Express and Camera360 (magic skin filter! XD°°)
You can read everything here: camwhoring-like-boss by Asurocks

In the evening I met Swaantje with her bf and we ate Greek food. <3 It was so yummy!


Today I went to a lecture in University. It was about a program to delete mistakes and show uncertainty from data like discharge or pollution data. (yes not interesting for everyone XD)
It was the hottest day since 5 month. I thought that I look "normal" but everyone was staring at me. I don`t know why XD It`s really sad, that it`s already special when a girl wears a skirt or a dress in normal life..Do you also think so? I just wear casual clothes when I go to work or uni, but when I wear a skirt or a dress everybody looks at me, like I`m wearing a full hime-gyaru outfit..







Is it so fancy??? XDDD

Love you <3




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen